Name of the building: Spektrum Tower
Date of the project: from February 2014
Story of the building:
Spectrum office tower Tower (formerly TP SA Tower or Twarda Tower) is located at Twarda street and was put into use in 2003.
Scope of work:
- design and implementing of BMS (Building Management System) StruxureWare (by Schneider Electric),
- visualizations of monitored systems’ state,
- full archiving of data in the system,
- creating detailed reports of consumption monitoring and production system,
- design and installation of automation for managing and building control of sanitary installation HVAC,
- design and implementation of automatic lighting control in the lobby and outside the building, depending on the brightness of the area
- designing innovative room automation that provides individual control of each fan coil – no grouping of devices,
- design and implementation of media consumption devices monitoring on the building,
- optimization of energy consumption by different systems,
- design and configuration of the system in accordance with the BREEAM certification requirements.