Karolkowa Business Park
Name of the building: Karolkowa Business Park
Date of the project: from April 2015 to June 2015
Karolkowa Business Park is a class A office building with total space of 17,852 sq. m. Located at the crossroads of Grzybowska and Karolkowa in Warsaw. Elegant and modern, twelve-storey building has 15,199 sq. m of office space and 2,653 sq. m of commercial and retail space. Construction of the building began in 2012 and was completed at the end of 2014.
Typical floor size (floors 2-6) – 2090 sq. m.
The area of 2 Towers (floors 7-11) – 2 x 367 sq. m.
Scope of work:
- Complex construction of mechanical installations for office arrangement of the Agricultural Market Agency of a total area of 10,000 sqm (6 floors).
They were made:
- supply-exhaust ventilation systems for offices,
- delivery and installation of rooms’ air conditioning system based on ducts fan coil units and slot diffusers.
- installation of technological heat and chilled water for fan coils,
- drain installation with pumps,
- execution and launch of precision air-conditioning system in AMA server room on the basis of the closet, Emerson precision air conditioning with direct expansion of refrigerant with a power of 90kW,
- execution and running the installation of Gas Fire Suppression System in AMA server room with FM200 gas,
- delivery and installation of air conditioning in AMA archive based on split units,
- installation of water – sewerage and hydrant system on the AMA surface,
- make adjustments and performance measurement of ventilation and noise level measurements
- development of as-built documentation, operating instructions and use of the building,
All the arrangement work with the execution of surface installations of more than 9,000 sq. m was made in a very short period of 2 months.<< Back