Marynarska Business Park
Name of the building: Marynarska Business Park
Location: Warsaw, Taśmowa
Date of the project: from December 2009
The office building is located in the Służewiecki Industrial Park in Warsaw and was opened in 2008. The entire complex is more than 45 000 sq m of class A office space. In 2009, the building has been recognized by receiving the award “CEE Real EstateQuality Awards” for the best office building in the region of Central and Eastern Europe.
Scope of work:
In order to adapt the building to the requirements and needs of tenants, from time to time individual office spaces are arranged again. Depending on the range of changes the new arrangement forces the adjustment of building’s installations. Since December 2009 our company conducts works related to the reconstruction of ventilation and air conditioning systems associated with the change of arrangements for tenants such as P4, Netia, Tebodin.
Scope of implematation:
- execution of the executive project to adjust ventilation and air conditioning for the new arrangement
- adjusting of the supply and exhaust ventilation for offices,
- adjustment of central heating and chilled water of channel fan coils,
- adjustment of the condensate elimination system,
- balancing installation process heat and chilled water of channel fan coils,
- execution and measurements of the ventilation efficiency measurements and noise measurements,
- development of as-built documentation for the HVAC industry.