Name of the building: IO-1
Location: Warsaw, Puławska 182
Date of the project: from December 2014 to February 2015
Building IO-1 is located at Puławska Street close to Metro Wilanowska. It was built in 2006 as a 14-storey office building with a total leasable area of more than 22 000 sq. m.
Scope of work:
Complex construction of mechanical installations of Givaudan office arrangement on an area of about 300 sq. m (10th Floor).
Scope of works:
- installation of comfort ventilation,
- supply and installation of air conditioning for server rooms,
- supply and installation of a dedicated air handling unit,
- make a new ducting for ventilation ducts leading from the roof to the special tenant’s rooms, where perfumes are being prepared,
- installation of condensate drain from cooling and heating / cooling,
- delivery, installation, programming and commissioning of fire dampers for server rooms,
- preparing an installation of water and sewage for rooms where perfumes are being prepared, kitchen and kitchenette,
- installation of automation for the room controllers, the new air handling unit and 4 VAV units,
- making adjustments and ventilation’s performance measurements and noise protocols,
- preparation of as-built documentation and operation manual for the installed equipment.