International Bussines Center
Name of the building: International Bussines Center
Location: Warsaw, Armii Ludowej 14
Date of the project: from July 2013 to September 2013
International Business Center Park is a Class A office building located in Warsaw’s on crossroads of Armii Ludowej and Waryńskiego in Warsaw. The office complex consists of 2 buildings with a total area of 36 300 sq m. This twelve-storey building has 33 300 sq.m. of office space.
IBC II received in 2007. Best Office Development Award from the CEE Construction and Investment Journal (leading magazine of real estate in Central and Eastern Europe).
The area of the largest floor – 3478 sq m.
Total area – 36 300 sq m.
Scope of work:
Complex construction of mechanical installations interior office Samsung
Scope of modernization:
- supply and exhaust ventilation installation offices,
- Delivery and installation of air-conditioning rooms based on the individual channel fan coils and slot diffusers,
- installation of technological heat and chilled water for fan coil units,
- condensate installation with pumps,
- water and sewage installation,
- sprinkler and hydrant system,
- mechanical smoke exhaust installation,
- delivery and assembly of air conditioning installaion in a server room based on the VRF units,
- Delivery and assembly of VRF air conditioning supporting the building installation due to high customer requirements,
- execution of efficiency’s regulations and measurements of ventilation and noise measurements
- the development of as-built documentation
The executive works of sanitary installations on the surface of 2nd floors in building A were made in a very short period of 4 weeks.<< Back